We’re proud to announce more high-level speakers addressing the Summit on Digital Diplomacy and Governance, which will take place in Malta on 18–19 November 2022, with pre-summit meetings on 17 November 2022.
- H.E. Ignazio Cassis, President of the Swiss Confederation
- H.E. Moctar Yedaly, Minister of Digital Transformation and Innovation, Mauritania
- Mr Amandeep Singh Gill, UN Secretary-General’s Envoy on Technology
- Amb. Balz Abplanalp, Swiss Tech Ambassador in San Francisco
- Amb. Andre Xuereb, Malta’s Digital Ambassador
- Ms Olga Algayerova, Executive Secretary of the UN Economic Commission for Europe (UNECE)
- Mr Rodney Taylor, Secretary General, Caribbean Telecommunications Union (CTU)
- Amb. Mabel Gomez Oliver, Ambassador of Mexico to Morocco
- Amb. Amr Aljowaily, Advisor on Strategic Partnerships, African Union Commission (AUC)
- Dr Katherine Getao, frm ICT Secretary, Ministry of Information and Communications, Kenya
- Dr Jovan Kurbalija, Executive Director DiploFoundation
In addition to the high-level speakers, a remarkable line-up of experts will be leading discussions during the three-day summit.
Click here to view the list of speakers, and download the latest programme.